Operations Coordinator (Vancouver, BC)
Job title: Regional Coordinator
Modern Cleaning is Canada’s largest and fastest growing janitorial services company. For more than 20 years, we have delivered exceptional cleaning services to commercial clients through the development and application of proprietary technology. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented team working in a fast-paced environment focused on supporting our franchisees and providing customer-centric service to our clients.
In this key role, under the direction of the Territory Manager, the Coordinator will provide technical support, training to franchisees and conduct / analyze inspections by exercising quality control. In addition, the coordinator will monitor cleaning levels at all assigned locations in his area and will work closely with franchisees and their customers to ensure total satisfaction. If you are someone who loves to work on the road and wants to control the quality of services, this job is for you!
Tasks and responsibilities
- Provide on-the-ground support to franchisees by providing technical advice on a regular basis.
- Conducts and manages a complete quality control process to improve the efficiency and performance of franchisees.
- Identifies issues that require corrective action by franchisees, while respecting the franchise agreement.
- Produce a quarterly report on the results of global inspections at assigned locations.
- Coordinates the arrival of new franchisees by planning all necessary activities to ensure smooth process.
- Facilitates the relationship between franchisees and customers in order to have a pleasant and efficient work environment.
- Evaluates the performance of franchisees and their employees with performance assessment tools.
- Identifies and meets underperforming franchisees to review the necessary corrective actions and action plans to address expected improvements.
- Provides introduction programs for all new franchisees, while improving efficiencies and productivity rates and providing a high level of customer service.
- Provides franchisees with ongoing training, including WHMIS certification.
- Develops recruitment strategies for franchisees and maintains a pool of potential new franchisees.
- Ensures each store has the appropriate staffing levels to achieve high quality cleaning standards.
- College diploma or equivalent in administration.
- Experience in large area maintenance, including waxing and stripping.
- Organized, open to learning new skills
- Available to work on evening and weekend if needed (10% of the time)
- Honest and reliable, very autonomous.
- Ready to travel, works on the road (about 70% of the time).
- Have coaching skills, strong communication and relationship management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license
We will provide you with a vehicle, cell phone, tablet and credit card for your employment expenses. You will also have access to group insurance after only 3 months!
If you are interested in this job offer, you can apply directly on the site by attaching your resume. The Department of Human Resources of Modern Cleaning Concept inc. will be happy to review your application!