Territory Manager (Ontario)
Modern Cleaning is Canada’s largest and fastest growing janitorial services company. For more than 20 years, we have delivered exceptional cleaning services to commercial clients through a unique franchise business model and the development and application of proprietary technologies. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented team working in a fast-paced environment focused on supporting our franchisees and providing customer-centric service to our clients.
The candidate for Territory Manager will manage an expansive area, including the western region of the GTA to southern and south western Ontario, and northern Ontario, including the major centres of Sault Ste. Marie, Sudbury, and the rural north from North Bay to Timmins. S/he will also work closely with a fellow TM in Ontario, and a group of TMs managing Modern’s business across the Rest of Canada, and collaborate with her/his peers to grow our business.
- Plan and Coordinate activities related to the day-to-day operations of a team of Regional Coordinators assigned to all of the region’s clients;
- Analyze and segment the territory to ensure efficient and effective client service;
- Develop the territory business, acquiring new clients and enlisting new franchisee business partners;
- Develop and execute action plans to deliver client results and to improve Franchisee capabilities and service delivery;
- Devise, manage and augment mission critical quality control programs to continuously improve Franchisee performance and client service delivery;
- Produce quarterly, monthly and weekly reports on KPI results, as required;
- Maintain excellent and collaborative relationships with all clients and service delivery stakeholders, internal to Modern and external;
- Ensure compliance with all Modern corporate policies and procedures.
- Diploma in a Technical Discipline, Business Administration, and/or equivalent experience;
- Strong analytical skillset;
- Honest, reliable, autonomous;
- At least 5 years of experience in operations management;
- At least 3 years of experience in people management and leadership;
- Experience in the cleaning industry (preferred);
- Strong communication and relationship management skills;
- Adaptability, versatility, and zero fear of change;
- Great adaptability and versatility
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Outlook) and database tools;
- Valid driver’s license and passport;
If you are interested in this exciting position, please apply directly by attaching your resume and a cover letter outlining your interest and goals.