We are looking for career-driven, enthusiastic Operations Administrator to join our team. You will be reporting to the Project Management and Implementation Manager with a dotted line to the Vice-President of operations.
If you are willing to adapt to a fluid environment and thrive as an individual that enjoys working in the grey, want exposure to executives and can excel when given assigned projects with tight timelines, this is your opportunity!
Modern Cleaning is Canada’s largest and fastest growing janitorial services company. For more than 20 years, we have delivered exceptional cleaning services to commercial clients through the development and application of proprietary technology. We are a dynamic, growth-oriented team working in a fast-paced environment focused on supporting our franchisees and providing customer-centric service to our clients.
- Support national, cross-functional teams to resolve challenges, implement process improvements and execute on our Franchise strategy, to deliver differentiated customer solutions and an exemplary customer experience
- Identify program and process opportunities, develop recommendations and business cases for solutions, then lead the design, development, and implementation of these new business processes
- High follow up and tracking abilities for projects, processes and tasks required to be achieved by Operations teams
- Work with stakeholder teams to plan, initiate, execute, ensure Team engagement and benefits are realized for key projects and programs
- Effectively prepare, review, and share communications with relevant audience as requested using your storytelling ability
- Ensure program deliverables are accurately prioritized, with a laser focus on adhering to timelines Project, processes, and tasks
- Book Travel for Modern Operations teams when needed.
- Perform general administrative tasks and support any implementations by Project Management Office (PMO) as needed
- Coordinate the organization and taking notes of meetings, training workshops, conferences, and seminars
- Update, prepare, coordinate, and maintain publication of documents such as Marketing Collaterals, brochures, departmental handbooks, and operational reports.
- Assist the Modern Operations Teams as
- Review and prepare presentations in Excel and PowerPoint.
- Liaison with Human Resources, Account Management, and other functional departments; ensuring paperwork is sent to the appropriate individuals
- Possess at least 3 years’ experience in an administrative position.
- College diploma or equivalent.
- Ability to work independently once provided with direction but have an affinity for teamwork and relationship building
- Have demonstrated report writing skills as well as project management and/or process improvement experience.
- Excellent computer skills: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook (calendar and contacts)
- Bilingualism (required)
- Highly motivated, organized, efficient and punctual.
- Confidentiality and discretion are expected.
- Ability to work with limited supervision and have a strong sense of initiative.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Travel could be up to 25% of the role
- You will have access to our group insurance after 3 months
- Free parking for all employees