Who are we ?
Modern Cleaning Concept provides best-in-class cleaning services to multisite retail clients by building tailored cleaning programs and executing them through a pan-Canadian network of hand-picked franchisees. Modern’s network of 500+ franchisees operates at 2,500+ locations, including many of Canada’s largest retailers.
Due to our tremendous growth, an opportunity currently exists for a Regional Coordinator, based in the Atlantic (Maritime Provinces), who will be dedicated to the operations of Modern’s franchisees and clients in these locations.
In this key role, under the leadership of the Territory Manager, you will provide technical support and training to the Franchisees and conduct / analyze quality control inspections. In addition, you will monitor the overall cleaning levels in all assigned locations in your region and work closely with the Franchisees and their local client account contacts to ensure complete satisfaction.
Key Performance Areas
We offer competitive compensation and an excellent benefits package, including:
- Competitive Base salary, based on experience and qualifications
- Group Health insurance
- Company Vehicle, cell phone, Laptop
Technical Support and Quality Control
- Provides on-the-ground support to all franchise portfolios in a region and technical advice to Franchisees on a regular basis
- Supervises and manages a quality control process to improve Franchisees’ efficiency and performance
- Performs quality control inspections of all client locations in region
- Identifies issues that require corrective action by Franchisees, while respecting the Franchise Agreement
- Produces a quarterly report on aggregate inspection scores at assigned locations
Operations and Performance Management
- Coordinates all activities with new Franchisees at specific locations to ensure a smooth implementation
- Owns the working relationship with Client on Modern’s behalf and facilitates the relationship between Franchisees and Clients
- Identifies and meets with under-performing Franchisees to review necessary corrective actions and action plans to meet expected improvements
- Evaluates performance of Franchisees and their employees
Technical and Ongoing Training
- Provides introduction programs to all new Franchisees, while improving efficiency and productivity rates and offering a high level of customer service
- Provides Franchisees with continuous training, including WHMIS certification
- Provides equipment and cleaning products training to Franchisees
Franchisee Recruiting & Staffing
- Develops strategies, plans in the recruitment of Franchisees and maintains a pipeline of potential new Franchisees
- Ensures each store has the appropriate staffing levels to achieve high quality cleaning standards
- College Diploma or equivalent in Administration
- Retail sector floor cleaning expertise preferred, however other candidates from other sectors will be considered (hotels, catering, facility management, plant management).
- Organized, willing/open to learn new skills
- Language : English
- Available to work evenings and weekends when required (10-20% of the time)
- Honest and dependable, highly autonomous, willing to travel
- Coaching skills, strong communications and relationship management capabilities
- Proficient with Microsoft office (Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Valid driver’s license
- No criminal record